- for the realization of building projects on international high-end level I offer my services as a
long-time experienced consultation and supervision partner – through all stages from the first
meeting through to the final handover (planning, engineering, contract & order, production, quality
control, delivery & export, realization on site).
- due to more ten years of experience with my own German joinery I have an experienced, sovereign
demeanor in contact with clients, also in difficult situations. I have long-time experience in the
creation and presentation of offers, tenders and ideas at high-end level.
- I am a secure negotiator in case of friction, inconveniences and disagreements – with a strong
focus on the development of problem solutions.
- twenty years of practical work on site in the area of interior fittings have created excellent
experience in communication with executive management of client companies. Equally I can
effectively communicate with craftsmen of all kinds. I am capable of understanding the world of
their working processes and of finding together with them quick solutions for detailed problems.
- I am a certified coach with several years of practice. I therefore have very good competence in
personnel management, mediation in conflict situations and in the estimation of the efficacy of the
collaboration of different groups.
- during my studies of linguistics I acquired good knowledge in French, Italian and Russian
- large breadth of PC-skills: Office-applications, CAD VectorWorks (concept, Workshop-drawings,
3-D-animations), calculations, time programs...
- trainings for electronic lock systems: HÄFELE Dialock, MEMO Diamond locks.
Harald Heinrich Mayer, born in 1964, formation cabinet maker in Aschaffenburg, Germany, studied
psychology and linguistics in Berlin, coach training and certification (DVNLP) in Berlin.